Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Day In The Life...

   Today wasn't especially busy. My husband came home from working the night shift and I ended up falling asleep with him again. I find I haven't been able to sleep much lately so the extra sleep was appreciated.
   After I pick my middle son up from school, he informs me they will be selling chocolates...again. I complain, as I usually do, because I have 2 children in the same elementary and how the hell am I supposed to sell so many damn candies?!? I only know a certain amount of people...some of whom are tired of paying a dollar for caramels and chocolates not only because my children sucker them into buying more than one but because they are also diabetics.
   Anyway, I drive to the other side of town to make a payment and realize I am twenty dollars short, so I have to go to the ATM, where there is a long line, and I only 15 minutes to make my payment and make it back to the school to pick up my oldest son from the 25 Mile Club.
   Thankfully, I made it on time.
   After I pick him up, I make my way home and take a quick shower, blow dry my hair, straighten my hair, fix my daughter's hair and get her and myself dressed. We head off to cheerleading practice 45 minutes early, because if I don't, there won't be any parking.
   I wait and wait and wait...thank the Lord for my laptop.
   I continue to read The Replacement by Brenna Yavankoff to pass the time.
   When practice is over, we decide to go out to eat because it's late and I don't have time to make supper.
   There wasn't time to write today, which is a travesty, in my underrated opinion. But a travesty nonetheless.
   So, there is the rundown of my day which will start again tomorrow. : )
   Happy Writing!
   -C.

No comments:

Post a Comment