Saturday, March 19, 2011

Late Night, Book Date Night

   I am sitting next to my window, my laptop open on a small table, writing about reading. As of right now, I have successfully downloaded The Replacement by Brenna Yavanoff. So far, I am liking it.
   Now to bring you up to speed on what I have been reading lately, it is a variation of genres. I am addicted to YA novels, but I do love me some Charliane Harris (The Sookie Stackhouse Series) and Michael Kuyota's book, So Cold the River, was excellent. On the YA front, I have finished two of three books by Michelle Zink, titled, The Prophecy of the Sisters and Guardian of the Gate. Wonderful books. I have read all the Twilight books and I have grown an attachment to Maggie Stiefvater's Mercy Falls Series. And, not to forget Carrie Ryan's book, The Forest of Hands and Teeth. (I have yet to read The Dead-Tossed Waves). After Yavanoff's book, I will begin After, by Amy Efaw.
   I have tackled angels in two series, Lauren Kate's Fallen series and I have read the first of two by Becca Fitzpatrick, the first one being Hush, Hush. Once I move past these two YA books, I will finish reading Alice Sebold's Almost Moon and The Good Doctor, by Elizabeth Brundage.
   I read all types of books, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Happy writing,
-C.

P.S: Check out Melissa Marr if you are looking for books on the Fae. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment