Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review of THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yavanoff

   I mentioned a few days ago that I was reading Brenna Yavanoff's THE REPLACEMENT. Here is my review of this book in one quote...
   "Wickedly mesmerizing. Yavonoff's style is sinfully sleek, with characters that draw you in from page one."
   In the beginning I will admit I had my doubts. Only because I am not the biggest fan of fairy stories. But this one...oh, it doesn't give you a name, just the idea of what these creatures are. It has all the thrills, chills, mystery, gore and desire ANY good book requires. It will make you feel hollow, heroic, tempted and enchanted all at the same time. Yavonoff tells a tale of how following the 'in crowd' can lead to tragedy.
   Please, go now...run to your nearest bookstore, go online, buy and download this book. You won't be disappointed.

Happy Writing.
-C.

*On a side note, visit http://community.livejournal.com/merry_fates/ where Brenna Yavanoff, Maggie Stiefvater and Tessa Gratton publish short stories every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment